Three more weeks.. Seriously?
Although Andrea may feel ready to deliver.... the baby doesn't necessarily agree. Apparently he or she likes the home it has. As of yesterdays Doctor visit Andrea was 37.3 weeks... and her body is not quite ready to deliver even if her mind is. After much talk... the decision was made that unless he or she is over 9lbs or unless the situation is more favorable... we will have to wait on induction of labor or pray that Andrea goes into labor on her own. After getting over the initial disappointment, the labor and delivery RN in her... knows that it is the right decision. We were also reassured that the longest they will wait to induce is the 30th or 31st... and that the situation can change with each weekly appointment.... so the finish line is in sight. We however, are still praying for a March baby... afterall not only did we get married in March but our first date was in March as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment